In-House Legal Counsel - Entrepreneurial Group
Last updated on 28/03/2019
Sector: Financial Services
Location: South West - Thames Valley
Rare opportunity to join a fast paced and highly entrepreneurial business seeking to strengthen its legal team. This is an exciting opportunity to work as an integral member of a head office team offering legal advice to senior management and across the group.
This is a broad role, working hand in glove with the business to ensure legal and regulatory requirements are met. The role will ensure appropriate contracts are in place for areas such as distribution, asset management, financial products, lending, IT, IP, employment, data, suppliers and corporate matters. You may also advise on the Companies Act, data protection, H&S, FCA requirements and dispute management. The role could also involve assisting with company secretarial matters where needed.
- This position would ideally suit a lawyer between 2-5 years PQE but other applicants will be considered
- Experience in company commercial law, commercial contracts and commercial litigation are all helpful
- Exposure to the financial services sector or other regulated markets would be a benefit
- A self-sufficient and self-motivated person with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good problem solving, decision making and judgement skills
- Good people skills are important in this highly personable business
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to
If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by Mckenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate Mckenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR. Please contact us on email@example.com.